Coming in hot, polished, and fresh from a 4th successful showing in San Diego, the award-adjacent MegaGame comes to the East Coast for the first time!
Step into a world of glamour, intrigue, and suspense at "The Final Curtain," an immersive murder mystery experience set in the heart of the Roaring Twenties. As the curtain rises on the dazzling new play The Midnight Serenade, a staged murder becomes far more real than the actors involved ever intended, live on stage no less! It's up to the audience and cast, (you) to unravel the mystery of whodunnit and why. Join us for a thrilling evening of deception, romance, and betrayal as you explore a world of speakeasies and dark secrets, and race against time to unmask the killer before the final curtain falls. Dress to impress in your finest 1920s attire and prepare for an unforgettable night of mystery, drama, and deduction!
- A Murder Scene and stage full of props and clues for you to examine
- Two floors of exploration of a unique event space
- 60 players, each with special powers, roles, and a dossier
- Factions and alliances
- Puzzles scattered among the guests to be solved
- Suspicion of whoever you bring with you of planning to backstab you
Admission also includes access to a private live music concert at the end of the evening.
This is a 3 hour light roleplaying MegaGame that is designed for both brand new and advanced RPG players.
Please dress in your best 1920s attire, or failing that your Sunday Best.
Changing rooms will be made available before the event.
Complexity choices you can select from:
- Simple Roles: Designed for players that have never played any RPG or social deduction game before. If you are worried you may mess something up or want a low-stakes fun game where you can still 100% puzzle out the answer and participate, select this role.
- Complex Roles: Available to players who play entirely too much D&D, Werewolf, or Blood on the Clocktower. If you have never played a MegaGame before but know how to play Blood or Secret Hitler, select this role. The murderer will be a complex role.
Requests to be paired with other guests and to get simple/complex roles are not guaranteed to be honored. Refunds for Hear/Say cannot be granted less than one week from the event. Please email Contact@puzzalarium.com to request ticket transferring. Dinner is not included, but bringing in outside food is permitted, and could hypothetically be used to bribe other players. Not that we would condone that, but we won't stop you either.